Falling In Love

>> Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I was running on the cross-trainer this evening, sweating my fats out, listening to my mp3 player full blast and watching the TV screen so that I may refrain from looking at the equipment monitor that displays my progress. I have quite a large collection of foreign songs in my m3 player so that I can choose how my pace should be: fast, normal, slow. The more upbeat the song, the faster I become and the more calories I am able to burn.

I was about to skip this one particular slow song when I heard that it had different yet very familiar tune. I decided otherwise and just listened to it. It has been a while since I last heard this song by Lisa Loeb called Falling in Love. The song has a nice message, and tells of the story of a woman who wanted to be a cowboy but who in the end found her man. I particularly love the lines: "The time between meeting and finally leaving is sometimes called falling in love."


This song is particularly played in the TV series Grey's Anatomy, which is now in it's 6th season. I have been way behind when it comes to watching this series and I seriously have a lot of catching up to do. I don't even know who Teddy and Owen are anymore! But I just love the drama and the quest of the doctors to save lives and the challenges and ordeals that they face, both personally and professionally.



0 beautiful reactions:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP