Praying with Jesuits: the Anima Christi

>> Saturday, July 26, 2008

Soul of Christ

Jesus, may all that is you flow into me.
May your body and blood be my food and drink.
May your passion and death be my strength and life.
Jesus, with you by my side enough has been given.
May the shelter I seek be the shadow of your cross.
Let me not run from the love which you offer,
But hold me safe from the forces of evil.
On each of my dyings shed your light and your love.
Keep calling to me until that day comes,
When, with your saints, I may praise you forever. Amen.

- David L. Fleming SJ

Note: Every Saturday, beginning today, I will be posting Jesuit prayers that have touched me deeply and helped me in my journey as a Christian and Catholic. It is my hope and prayer that through this Praying with Jesuits prayers, your lives may be touched as well. May your days be blessed! AMDG.



0 beautiful reactions:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP