Me Wants A Baby Boy!

>> Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My little girl is now 2 years and 8 months old. The time is just right to have another baby. But because I am still at the beginning of my graduate course, we cannot have another one just yet. Hubby and I have agreed that we will have another baby after my graduate studies.


And I do hope that God will bless us with another healthy baby, and the next time, we pray for a healthy baby boy. Although two years is a very long time, I find myself already searching for baby clothes and planning up our little boy's name. I have also imagined how my pregnancy would go, with my little girl being able to feel like she is also a part of the pregnancy. Why, she would of course accompany me on my regular check-ups, listen and feel her little brother in my tummy, sing songs and talk to him, all those stuff that I know she will enjoy. Even now that I am not pregnant, I would sometimes joke to her that there is a baby inside my bulging tummy and she would kiss it. Ain't she a sweet little thing. And I know that she will be a very wonderful big sister to her little brother or little sister, whichever God will give us.



6 beautiful reactions:

Teacher Jiji October 28, 2010 at 12:35 AM  

Me too..

Mel_Cole October 28, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

Kamz, Good luck on your graduate study and to you both on your plan of having another baby. I have a boy first so I wanted to have a girl na din. But my husband wants another boy. Hay naku, married life talaga. hehehe. Have a good day there. :)

K October 30, 2010 at 3:45 AM  

me too mare! gusto ko din ng baby boy! hihi. sabay tayo? LOL :D

Mel_Cole November 3, 2010 at 1:34 AM  

I;m visiting back, Kamz :)

JonaBQ November 17, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

i have two boys, gusto mo sayo ung isa? hehe joke :D

A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh
My CC This Week

Unknown November 26, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

"In His Steps" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/11/sites-to-see_26.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP