84 Days To Go...

>> Friday, October 1, 2010

I can't believe it's already October! Time really flies so fast, especially if you have so many things to do in too short a time. The clock is ticking and soon, it will be Christmas Days. 

I still have yet to write down my Christmas shopping list, and I know that I have to work fast and hard if I want to complete buying all of them. Aside from that, I also need to send Christmas cards to our friends from around the world. Last Christmas, I failed to send them so I pledged to send them one this year. And I just know the perfect online store that sells Christmas Cards. Planning on buying one too? Then do click here.

I also have two balikbayan boxes to fill, and I know that it would take time to fill them up. I am running out of ideas on what to put inside. I know I can always place chocolates and food items that are not available in the Philippines. But I also want to send each one of them something special. My nephew has been talking endlessly about Optimus Prime so I already know what he wants. The rest of the family, I actually don't have any clue. Perhaps I can buy cosmetics and perfumes for the girls and perhaps shoes for the boys. I don't know... 

Oh well, I just hope I get to finish my Christmas shopping before the Christmas rush.



0 beautiful reactions:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP