CC: What We Want From Each Other

>> Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Hubby and I go way, way back. We have known each other for twelve years now so that we think that we know each other pretty well. But obviously, since we got married and lived together, surprises were always a possibility.


It is not easy to live together with someone especially if you have been living all by yourself for quite some time so that it could go either way: it could be that the they would embrace the fact that they are now finally together and can do things better together OR they would feel crowded and wish there were more space. It's the first case for us, luckily.

So, what do I want from my husband? I want... That he would always give us the feeling of security that he will always stand by us no matter what the circumstance. That he would continue to spend quality time with our little girl and have a close relationship with her. That he would also be sensitive of my needs because I too after all, am human and could also get tired and also needs care. That he would continue to be a loving and responsible husband and father and never tire supporting us. That he will continue to be honest with his feelings and say what he needs to say. That he would remain patient with me, especially if I can't speak my mind out. That he would know and be reassured of the fact that he has us, the two people in the world who loves him and thinks of him as someone who matters the most to us.

I haven't really asked my husband about what he want from me. But I think I can say that he wants me to continue to be strong for our family. To be my old self, the person who has always been patient and understanding. He wants me to initiate moves when it comes to certain family matters. He wants me to lose some weight so that he could carry me again. :D I know he wants to eat breakfast with me before he leaves for work. I also know that he wants the house in order when he comes home but he doesn't want to see me cleaning when he is around. He wants us to have another child now but he also knows that we couldn't have one just yet. He wants me to grow old with him and I want him to grow old with me.

Rodliz’s Nest




7 beautiful reactions:

Unknown September 29, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

so sweet.. i like your post...

following you now from CC..

http://vlayugan.blogspot.com

Wifey10 September 29, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Hello! I like the last line, a line very couple wished and hope for =). Btw like the photo..Have a nice day!Hope you can check my entry too
http://alwaysfilipina.blogspot.com

Soulful September 30, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

i guess that's what we all want from our husbands. it's not enough that they give us financial security but it is also important that they let us FEEL IT. and i do believe that is not TOO MUCH to ask.. nice post!

Rossel September 30, 2010 at 6:01 AM  

awww, that's sweet...growing old together. you're very lucky for having each other, sis. may God bless your family!

my CC entry is here.

Unknown September 30, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

He wants me to grow old with him and I want him to grow old with me. the best line for me.
keep the love coming:)

Mommy Liz September 30, 2010 at 4:24 PM  

Oh, that is so sweet. Hey, did he say he wanted you to lose weight so he can carry you again, or paranoid ka lang? hehehe! Bakit kaya minsan feeling natin, our husbands are not spending quality time with the kids, ako yan ang one want ko from hubby, he keeps working, and when he's home, he would just take a nap, hay..Why can't you have another baby?

JonaBQ October 2, 2010 at 4:00 AM  

aawwww...that's so touching when you said that you want to grow old with your hubby and vice versa :D


What do We Want from Each Other?
A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP