The Holy Infant Jesus (Sto. Nino)

>> Monday, November 2, 2009

Sto. Nino

Every Friday, we venerate his name. Why the devotion? Because I too was once a child and now have my own child. I celebrate life, innocence, obedience, dependence, being carefree, youth, faith, hope and love. I believe in the miracles that His image has performed. I believe in the countless lives He has transformed. I believe in the child Jesus who knew at such a young age his fate. Yes, He lived an ordinary and simple life but he performed extraordinary works of kindness and mercy.

May Sto. Nino ever help us.



4 beautiful reactions:

nintendo r4ds November 3, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

Hi, first time here on this blog and found it very nice.

shopsite November 4, 2009 at 5:42 AM  

Some how We all have faith in God. We know him with many names. I glad to find a person like me.

Unknown November 5, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him MUST worship him in SPIRIT and in TRUTH. John 4:24

moonstar November 5, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

it is true, God is good all the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP