I Got Another Award!

>> Friday, December 12, 2008

Ate Shals over at On Ne Sait Jamais is so thoughtful to be giving me this Marie Antoinette award for real people. I am not really sure about the origin of this award but this is it!


Here are the Rules for the Award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

I am passing this award on to all my readers and visitors! Please feel free to grab this one as you are all real people!

God bless you all!



1 beautiful reactions:

Euroangel July 1, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

I read a book that mentioned this amzing lady..I guess she's the patron saint of paris...forgot ko na eh..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP