I Got An Award!

>> Friday, October 31, 2008

This came as a surprise and I am so sorry to Sarah of Steadfast Steps for doing this just now! This is long overdue and I do apologize!

Thanks Sarah for bestowing me this award. I am humbled by this recognition.


Here are the rules to follow: When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).


Giving this award on to the following wonderful people:

Tara of Tara's View of the World
Yenny of Me and Mine
Kikamz of Just About Anything
Salsaberries of Salsaberries
Karen and Gerard of Karen and Gerard Zemek
Hopeful Spirit of On The Horizon
Brad of Sound of a Soft Breath

You all are great and brilliant bloggers so I hope you continue to inspire the world with your creative and brilliant writings!

God bless everyone!



2 beautiful reactions:

Karen and Gerard October 31, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

Thanks for giving us this award. We already have it though, but I appreciate your thinking of us nonetheless!

Anonymous November 2, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Congratulations for receiving this award and keep up the good work.

Also thank you very much for passing it on to me. I am encouraged each time I receive these kinds of awards.

peace & grace,
brad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP